"This website ownership and all rights reserved By Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, Haryana 125055"
Terms and Conditions
This official website of Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU), has been developed to provide information to the general public and students.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with Chaudhary Devi Lal University and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will Chaudhary Devi Lal University be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-government/private organizations. Chaudhary Devi Lal University is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Chaudhary Devi Lal University website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
1. This is the official website of the Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa. All information in the university website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between the University and any person or entity unless otherwise specified.
2. All the information about the Chaudhary Devi Lal University and its Policies, Programmes, Rules, Regulations on the website is on “as is” basis without guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
3. While every effort is being made to update the information periodically, the Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa does not undertake any responsibility that the site reflects the updated information on any matter at any point of time. All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use of the public. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The Chaudhary Devi Lal University neither promises nor guarantees its correctness/ completeness/accuracy/ reliability. The Chaudhary Devi Lal University hereby excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for any particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents.
4. The Chaudhary Devi Lal University hereby disclaims any and all liability to any individual/organization/ person for any loss or damage caused to them for any action taken on the basis of the general information available on the web site which may be due to omission, clerical errors or for any other reason whatsoever.
5. The Chaudhary Devi Lal University will not be responsible for any loss to any person/ entity caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy inadvertently or otherwise crept in this website. The Chaudhary Devi Lal University will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such contents.
6. The Chaudhary Devi Lal University makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site.
7. While every effort is made to secure our network communications, however, the University may not always be able to ensure the privacy of online communications. Moreover, any information that you provide using our website(s) may become part of a public record subject to disclosure under the relevant regulations.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually. If the website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
If you send us e-mail through the Contact Us or Feedback, section of the website, with personal information like an e-mail address or postal address, we use that information to respond to your message and to help you get the information you have requested. We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for information, and other inquiries that we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our services, and Web site, and for other disclosed purposes.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the website to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information unless you choose to provide such information.
Note: The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience. Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages
Links to the Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) website by other websites/portals
Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request at email@example.com
Links to external websites/portals
At many places in this Portal, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience. CDLU is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to India Portal by other websites
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this Portal and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this Portal so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages belonging to this Portal must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.