To cater to the needs of those students who could not afford regular admission and
for the benefits of students of far-fiung/unreached areas, the University established
the University Centre for Distance Learning. It offers various job-oriented courses
through Distance Education Mode. The University Centre for Distance Learning has
planned to meet the challenges of the time and growing requirements of the people
of the area. The centre offers several courses through distance mode such as BCA,
B.A. (Mass Communication), B.A., B.Com, MBA, MCA, M.A. (Mass Communication), M.A.
(English), M.A. (English), M.A. (Education), M.Sc. (Computer Science), Post Graduate
Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
(PGDBM), Diploma in Computer Science & Technology (DCST) and Post Graduate Diploma
in Mass Communication (PGDMC). The Distance Education Council has provisionally
recognized the course run by University Centre for Distance Learning. Vide its letter
No.F.No. DEC/Univ./State/07/5596 dated 03.09.2007. this centre aims to provide the
quality education at the doorstep of the learners as per the policy of the Government
to give education to the deprived.
- To generate interest for knowledge and education among the masses.
- To launch job-oriented professional courses for those, who could not afford to pursue
their education through regular mode.... More
- To provide affordable and convenient education to the distant learners.
- To provide quality study material in the larger interest of learners.
extend academic and professional guidance to the learners through counseling.
To provide convenient study to the employed persons, housewives, dropouts, men &
women away from institutions, deprived of regular study at proper age, business
- The methods of teaching learning will include the provision for
study material, personal contact programme, project of dissertation.
- Affordable fee structure for the students.
- Bilingual programmes in Hindi and English with study material English except otherwise
- Distance Education using technology in selected subjects.
- Standard study material.
- The University holds the Personal Contact Programmes only at University Teaching
Departments, Government Colleges of Government aided colleges affiliated to the
Universities after having their consent in writing for 10-15 days.
- The syllabus and study material provided by the University after admission of all
- Punctuality in conduct of annual examination and declaration of results